Dr. Antje Pfab (DGSv)
Dr. Antje Pfab, member of the German Association for Supervision and Coaching (DGSv).
- Ph. D. (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg) about the relevance of Rites of Passage in counseling
- Certified Coach by the German Association for Supervision (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Supervision – DGSv) (3yrs continuing education program) – among many others advanced trainings, i. e. in the area of e-learning
- Magister Artium (M. A.) in cultural anthropology and sociology (Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich) with special focus on intercultural communication
- Since 2010 freelancing Business Coach
- Nearly 20 years experience as communication trainer, moderator in the academic field, giving lectures.
- Expert in Online-Coaching for the German Association for Supervision and Coaching (DGSv)
- Since 2001 I have been working at Fulda University of Applied Sciences (Hochschule Fulda), being responsible for the continuing education programs "Sozialkompetenz" (2001-2016) and "Professionelles Coaching und Supervision" (2011-2021).
- Research and teaching in counseling, rituals and self-development (→ books and papers I published)
- Co-Founder and manager of a German e-commerce site, before I moved to the USA, where I lived and worked for nearly three years as an office manager for Cornell University Southeast Regional Office in Miami, FL and in the hotel business.